Monday, October 15, 2012

One year later.....

   I can't believe that it will be almost a year since I've written a post on this blog. So much has happened since I stopped blogging last year! I'd like to come clean as to why I stopped blogging. The main reason why I gave up on updating is basically because I just got bored with it, and writing a blog just seemed too demanding. I also had a very small amount of followers so I figured why even bother expressing myself if nobody was going to read it.

  Well.... One year later, and we have some very exciting news to share...We are expecting our first child in May! So far this experience has been a roller coaster ride of emotions. I felt as though it would be super important to document my journey not only for me, but for my son/daughter to read someday. I feel very blessed to be able to share my experiences and joys with my current followers and new followers. More updates & news to come! 


No comments:

Post a Comment