Hello bloggers, Yes, I know its been awhile. Life has been insane. I have been so incredibly busy I don't even have time for myself anymore. I have been working full time and taking two graduate courses toward my teaching certification. I have also been trying to study for my last MTEL, which if I don't pass then I won't be student teaching next February. I have to admit 2011 has truly been one of the worst years of my life. Aside from the fact that I'm so lucky to have an amazing husband and supportive family, life in 2011 hasn't exactly been enjoyable. Here are a few reasons why:
First off, I've completely lost touch with my sister-in-law because all she cares about is hanging out with her boyfriend (she's 21). Her and I were always very close, but I'm finding that she is very selfish and I'm having a hard time relating to her and her lack of dedication to her family.
Ever since I said "I do" I have been growing more and more distant from my friends. I have basically lost touch with all my single friends due to the fact that all they are interested in doing is drinking and partying every weekend (and I'm not). I have been feeling super depressed, and I essentially feel like I have nobody to turn to.
Also, I have been beyond stressed since March about school. I'm currently taking two graduate courses while working full time and it has literally been taking over my life. Since the beginning of September I have been doing homework everyday for hours, even on the weekends (when I'm supposed to be relaxing!). I'll be very surprised if I don't have a major melt down before the semester is over. I'm sure you are all aware, but in case you aren't I'm currently in a post bacc. program for an initial special education: moderate disabilities (K-8) teaching license. If all goes accordingly, and I pass my last MTEL I can student teach at the beginning of next year and I will officially be a teacher! However if I don't pass I have yet to figure out a plan B.
Then all of the sudden last month I had an issue with my car one day while leaving work. I immediately brought my car in to be checked out. The mechanic told me he thought an animal of some kind chew some wiring underneath the hood of my car. This animal ended up costing me almost 800 dollars!
Honestly, this list of horrible things just keeps getting longer and longer. I'm hoping that my life turns around soon because I don't know how much longer I can take this. I'm sorry for the "all about me" post, but I think it was helpful for me to finally get this out there.
No comments:
Post a Comment