Symptoms: This week I have welcomed headaches, gas, acne, and dizziness. I had an episode yesterday morning (Sunday 10/14) while in the shower, I began to feel nauseous and I right after I got extremely dizzy and blacked out for a minute. I didn't fall or pass out, but I was close. Very scary! After it happened I still didn't feel right so I stayed in bed pretty much the whole day.
Total weight gain/loss: I'm not 100%, but I'm pretty sure at least 2 pounds so far.
Maternity clothes? None yet, but I did purchase a target brand belly band and I love it! I have only used it a couple of times so far, but I have a feeling I will be wearing it with my work pants very soon.
Sleep: Still going to bed early and sleeping all night! :) Sleep is glorious right now!
Best moment this week: Telling a couple more of my friends and my best friend, Ashley. She received her announcement card in the mail on Saturday! She was more excited that i expected!
Movement: Not for a long time.
Food cravings: Ice cream, chocolate
Gender: We won’t find out until the 1st or 2nd week in December! I can't wait!
Labor Signs: Not for a long, long time.
Belly Button in or out? In for a while!
What I miss: Being able to button my favorite pair of work pants (target brand) :(
What I am looking forward to: My doctor's appointment next week on the 23nd, and taking our pregnancy announcement photo for Facebook hopefully this week or next week( We had to postpone it due to rain).
Weekly Wisdom: Don't take hot showers! They could result in a scary situation!
Milestones: The baby is now officially a fetus!
No comments:
Post a Comment