Sunday, October 21, 2012

10 weeks pregnant!


How far along? 10 weeks! So unbelievably excited to be at double digits (for weeks, that is)   Baby is the size of a kumquat! (a little smaller than a lime)
Symptoms:  Fatigue is back in full swing. Back & hip pain (early I know) I think it's partly due to the way I'm sleeping. I used to be a back sleeper, but I heard once you hit the 2nd trimester you should be sleeping on your side. Also, had some light brown spotting this week. I was so scared that after the 2nd day of spotting I decided to call the doctor just to see if it was normal.  When I called to speak to the nurse she told me to come in and see the doctor. I immediately got nervous that something was seriously wrong with the baby. When I arrived there the doctor did a quick ultrasound to confirm that everything was okay.   
Total weight gain/loss: Not happy about this at all..about 4 pounds! Crazy!
Maternity clothes? None yet, but I did used my belly band a couple of times this week. 
Sleep:  Still going to bed early and sleeping all night! :) Sleep is glorious right now!
Best moment this week:  Being able to see our little peanut wiggling around on ultrasound and hearing the heartbeat! Boy was it fast! 
Movement:   Not for a long time.
Food cravings:   Cinnamon buns, bread & oil (from Joe's), Ruffles potato chips and french onion dip
Gender:  We won’t find out until the 1st or 2nd week in December! I can't wait!
Labor Signs:  Not for a long, long time. 
Belly Button in or out?  In for a while!
What I miss:   Being 4 pounds thinner :( 
What I am looking forward to:   My doctor's appointment Tuesday and taking our pregnancy announcement photo for Facebook tomorrow!! I'm so excited!
Weekly Wisdom:  Calling the doctor with questions is not a bad thing!
Milestones: Baby Wilson is healthy and heartbeat is perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment