How far along? 8 weeks. Baby is the size of a raspberry!
Symptoms: Not many at all surprisingly! Mild cramping, Fatigue, and skin breakouts on my face and chest! I know, I know..gross!
Total weight gain/loss: I'm not 100%, but I'm pretty sure at least 2 pounds so far.
Maternity clothes? None yet, but my jeans are starting to get tight! I have been using a hair tie in order to avoid unbuttoning my pants at work (again).
Sleep: For the past few weeks I have been getting tired around 6pm and falling asleep around 8/8:30 every night. I have been getting up to pee a couple of times a night, but other than that sleep is glorious right now!
Best moment this week: All the support I have been receiving from my husband, family, and friends (that know).
Movement: Not for a long time.
Food cravings: Currently, anything pumpkin!
Gender: We won’t find out until the 1st or 2nd week in December! I can't wait!
Labor Signs: Not for a long, long time.
Belly Button in or out? In for a while!
What I miss: Staying awake past 9 pm!
What I am looking forward to: My next doctor's appointment on the 22nd, and taking our pregnancy announcement photo for facebook next weekend!
Weekly Wisdom: Take a short walk when you are feeling tired! It will definitely help!

No comments:
Post a Comment