How far along? 14 weeks-baby is the size of a lemon. Yes, I know I have skipped weeks 11-13. Shame on me! Maybe I will go back and fill them in if I remember!
Symptoms: Round ligament pain and headaches, but other than that I'm feeling great!
Total weight gain/loss: Not entirely sure, somewhere around +8-9
Maternity clothes? I purchased my first pair of maternity pants on Kohls.com, but I haven't received them yet! Still wearing my size 4 jeans! Yes!
Sleep: Not nearly as tired as I was the last few weeks. I have been sleeping great, but waking up a few times in the middle of the night to use the bathroom.
Best moment this week: Looking at cribs at buy buy baby!
Movement: Nothing yet, hoping for some in the next 3 weeks!
Food cravings: I have been craving ham & turkey sandwiches, kinda stinks since I can't eat deli meat unless it's heated.
Gender: Our a/s is scheduled for Dec 18th, but our gender reveal party with our family isn't until Dec 22nd! I seriously can not wait!
Labor Signs: Not for a long, long time.
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Being able to cough or sneeze without screaming due to RLP
What I am looking forward to: My doctor's appointment Tuesday, this will be the first appointment that Cory will be attending! Also, very much looking forward to thanksgiving!
Milestones: Finally in the 2nd trimester !

No comments:
Post a Comment