Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Shutterfly-Get 50 free holiday cards

Shutterfly is a fantastic photo sharing website. I have only used it once before to create a custom photo book as a gift for my maid of honor. The quality & clarity of the book was phenomenal. I had so many people ask where/how I made it and what a thoughtful gift it was. Also, I've already started making us a "coffee table" book of our wedding. In addition, I'm planning on making parent albums of the wedding and giving them as Christmas gifts this year.
Finally, the reason for all the great compliments about this wonderful website  is because there is a promotion for bloggers to receive 50 free holiday cards if you mention it in a blog post.  This is our first Christmas married in our new home and a new fur-baby to show off that being said this is a great time to share our happiness with our family & friends. I'm excited to send out Christmas cards for the first time! 


Hurry! Go see for yourself!


Two of my other favorite products are:


·         Christmas photo cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards
·         photo mugs to http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-gifts/photo-mug

No comments:

Post a Comment