Monday, November 1, 2010
30 day Blog Challege- Day 12 - something you are OCD about
First off, I'm very OCD about clutter in my home and on my desk at work. I'm a very organized and methodical person. I guess you could say I have a typical type A personality. My home isn't always as neat and tidy as I would like it to be due to all the dog hair and due to the fact that my husband isn't always the best at picking up after himself. However, I try my best to pick up the accumulated clutter each night before I go to bed. Also, I'm very OCD about germs. I always carry hand sanitizer in my purse wherever I go. I brought it with us to Mexico, and I was always reminding Cory to use it before he ate if we weren't able to wash our hands. He thought I was crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Haha this is pretty much the same thing I'm OCD about! Too funny!
ReplyDeleteHahaha I just read your post! We are like the same people! Geesh we need to hang out! lol
ReplyDelete