Saturday, November 6, 2010

30 day Blog Challenge- Day 15 - My dream house

Okay, I'll be honest...I cheated. I skipped Day 13 & 14 on the blog challenge list. Personally, I thought how are people going to get to know me better by posting about a fictional and nonfictional book? They won't. So, I decided to go straight to discussing my dream house!

My dream house would consist of a modern style colonial home w/ 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths....much like this one.


 The kitchen would be adorned with granite counter tops, tile back-splash, gas cook top, and a breakfast bar with stools (number one on my list since I don't have it now)

Next, a massive master suite with an attached bathroom with jetted tub, and stand-up stone shower.




These elements of a home are definitely the most important on my list. I would call myself a little home & decor obsessed. I watch HGTV and DIY network constantly. I love anything that has to do with renovating a home to make it more modern. It's safe to say that this home may not have to be a "dream"  for us. We might be able to invest in one very similar to this in the future if we play our cards right.

No comments:

Post a Comment