Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Look, mom, I got an award!

First off, I would like to give a huge shout out to my friend Casey at, align my heart, my body, my mind for this stylish blogger nomination! Thank you! I really appreciate it!

As a part of this blog award I'm required to share seven things about myself on this particular post. 
So...here goes!

1) I love to cook & bake(and I'm pretty good at it..I might add)! Over the past year I've been tempted to apply to a school for culinary arts. I know its not a realistic dream, and I also probably wouldn't enjoy it as much if I did it everyday. I suppose that it will just continue to be my hobby. My favorite part of cooking is receiving compliments on the meal or dessert that I worked so hard on. My least favorite part is cleaning up
 (I usually have my husband help with that one). 

2)  I wish I was a more active person. I'm aware that its winter and being active is a difficult feat, but I just feel so lazy all the time. I recently bought a Wii and Just Dance 2 in hopes that I would feel less sluggish. It is helping slightly, but I'm mostly just having fun with it. 

3)  I miss dancing. period. I started dancing when I was 8 years old and I continued until my senior year in college. I feel like it really gave me a purpose in life and it was always something that I looked forward to doing. In the future I would like to take a Zumba or an adult dance class. My only issue is I would never go alone and I dont live near any of my friends anymore. :( 

4) My mom and I are extremely close. I talk to her on average 5 times a day and I try to see her at least twice a week. I feel like I've gotten closer to her since I moved out and got married. 

5) I have a lot of fears and I'm a very nervous person. I literally worry about everything. Supposedly I inherited it from my maternal grandmother. I'm afraid of thunder storms, roller coasters, flying, people vomiting (this one is severe), and big trucks on the highway. This short list doesnt even begin to touch upon the things that scare me. 

6) Believe it or not. I'm very judgmental. I wish I could change this. I'm trying to.

7) I bite my nails. Its a horrid habit, but I know I will never stop. 

Now I'm supposed to nominate seven of my favorite blogger girls. I dont even have seven followers on my blog yet! Gee Thats sad. Guess I need to work on that. 


1 comment:

  1. I used to dance until the 5th grade... Sometimes I wish I stuck with it. Jealous that you danced all through college!

    ReplyDelete