In addition, my father is one of the hardest working men I've ever met. He has worked 6 days a week, 50 plus hour a week for as long as I can remember. He always did everything he could to support our family, and for that I have a tremendous amount of respect for him.
Now that I've have moved out and got married I know that my Dad is extremely proud of the woman I've become. He is always willing to help me in any way he can (He even came over to shovel us out today. on his birthday no less!). I love him very much and I really couldn't ask for a more caring and compassionate father.
I love you Daddy!
Here are some of my favorite pictures of my Dad and I from my wedding.
Outside of our house on the deck my dad built
My dad walking me up the aisle
Daddy/Daughter Dance (Isn't he so handsome?)



Beautiful pictures Kym! Happy birthday to your dad!
ReplyDelete