Friday, December 28, 2012

20 weeks pregnant


How far along? I made it! The halfway point! 20 weeks- baby is the size of a banana!
Symptoms:  I've actually been battling a cold since last Sunday, I called the doctor and basically I just have to suck it up. They told me to drink lots of fluids, and take regular robintussin which has done nothing for me. 
Other than that..Leg cramps, increase in discharge, back pain, and round ligament pain
Total weight gain/loss: +14..eek!
Maternity clothes? I haven't worn regular pants in a couple of weeks now. I have been wearing my maternity pants, and yoga pants for the past couple of weeks. I'm still in my regular shirts though.
Sleep:  Sleep has been okay, I have been having a lot of very strange dreams lately! They are so vivid and crazy!
Best moment this week:  Finding out that our peanut is a BOY!
Movement:  Feeling some movement, and small jabs.
Food cravings:  Chocolate glazed munchkins from Dunkin 
Gender: BOY
Labor Signs:  Not for a long, long time. 
Belly Button in or out?  still in!
What I miss:  Wearing my regular jeans. 
What I am looking forward to:   I'm surprising Cory with a 4d ultrasound this Sunday 12/30. I know it's a tad bit early, but I wanted to surprise him and confirm that our peanut is in fact a boy. We did not receive "real" proof from my doctor so I want to be sure. 
Weekly Wisdom:  Drink lots of water! 

Here is a picture from week 19 taken on Christmas Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment