How far along? 16 weeks-baby is the size of an avocado
Symptoms: Frequent bathroom trips (mostly at night), heartburn, & hip pain
Total weight gain/loss: +9 pounds
Maternity clothes? I really could use a good pair on maternity pants. I'm still wearing my pre-pregnancy pants for work, but only with my belly band because nothing buttons anymore!
Sleep: Sleep hasn't been wonderful this past week. I have been getting up at least 3 times a night to pee!
Best moment this week: Feeling more "flutters" from the baby
Movement: Still feeling little flutters every now and again, nothing consistent though.
Food cravings: Chocolate!
Gender: I seriously can NOT wait to find out what this baby is! For almost the entire pregnancy I had a strong girl feeling and now I have a strong boy feeling. I really don't know! I just want to know! 3 more weeks!!
Labor Signs: Not for a long, long time.
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Buttoning my pants!
What I am looking forward to: Our a/s on December 18th and our gender reveal party on Dec 22nd!
Weekly Wisdom: Continue taking Zantac 2x a day!

No comments:
Post a Comment