Thursday, January 10, 2013

21 weeks pregnant!



How far along? 21 weeks-baby is the size of a pomegranate! 
Symptoms:  Increased vaginal discharge, some back pain, increased thirst  new this week-sciatic nerve pain-one word-horrible! 


I left work about an hour early yesterday 1/9 because around 10:45 I started with really severe back pain, and I was having trouble walking. I went down to the school nurse and got a heating pad. It seemed to help a bit, but I decided to go home after lunch and call the doctor. The doctor essentially just told me it's probably just some round ligament pain. I had never experience this type of pain before so I wasn't sure what it was. I put a heating pad on my back and felt better after relaxing for most of the night. 
Total weight gain/loss: don't know how this is possible.. +18..eek!
Maternity clothes? 100% in all maternity pants now, I'm still wearing some of my pre-pregnancy shirts. 
Sleep:  Sleep has been okay, I have been having a lot of very strange dreams lately! They are so vivid and crazy! Frequent bathroom trips, too!
Best moment this week:  Cory feeling peanut kick for the first time! The look on his face was priceless!
Movement:  Movement has increased dramatically this week! Cory even got to feel him kick for the first time! 
Food cravings:  Dounut holes, fruit (blueberries, watermelon), grape juice, & coffee milk
Gender: BOY
Labor Signs:  Not for a long, long time. 
Belly Button in or out?  still in, although I have noticed a huge change in the look of my belly button. I'm pretty sure it will disappear very soon :( 
What I miss:  My clear skin.. pregnancy has been horrible on my skin! :(
What I am looking forward to:  Maternity pictures, My baby shower in March!
Weekly Wisdom:  Limit fluids after 7pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment