How far along? 15 weeks-baby is the size of an orange or baseball (according to the men's version of how big the baby is)
Symptoms: Some headaches and dizziness at time, but nothing major!
Total weight gain/loss: Not entirely sure, somewhere around 9-10 pounds at this point.
Maternity clothes? Most of my clothes are really starting to become tight and super uncomfortable. As soon as I get home from work I immediately change into pj pants. I need to go shopping very soon!
Sleep: I have been sleeping great, but waking up a few times in the middle of the night to use the bathroom.
Best moment this week: Finally deciding on a crib at baby depot!
Movement: At 15 weeks & 4 days I'm starting to feel flutters in my lower abdomen and it also feels like "popcorn popping" in my belly! So cool!
Food cravings: Cinnamon buns
Gender: Our a/s is scheduled for Dec 18th, but our gender reveal party with our family isn't until Dec 22nd! I seriously can not wait!
Labor Signs: Not for a long, long time.
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: My flat stomach :( I can't believe I'm saying this already because I have a long way to go. :(
What I am looking forward to: Our a/s on December 18th and our gender reveal party on Dec 22nd!
Weekly Wisdom: Drink lots of water!
Milestones: Feeling peanut move for the first time!

No comments:
Post a Comment