Today is day 5 of my fantastic, relaxing, shopping-filled vacation. I haven't done anything particularly crazy this vacation besides spending extravagant amounts of money. When I'm bored and have no plans I have a tendency to shop uncontrollably. Its actually a terribly bad habit because since Saturday I have probably spent over $400.00 on clothes, and miscellaneous things for the house(Shhhh..don't tell Cory). It will make a year this Friday that we closed on the house and we still don't have everything we need. Its such a long process. I seriously just bought curtains for the dining room, one year later! This week I have also been able to catch up with friends and do a serious spring cleaning on the house. This week has been great and I hope the next 4 days go by really slow!
I will leave you with a picture of a vase of flowers that Cory surprised me with today. Isn't he just the best? I'll answer that for you. You bet!

No comments:
Post a Comment