Monday, August 15, 2011

25 Random Things about me

Let's be honest, I haven't written a blog post in god knows how long. This summer has been insane and I just haven't had the time to write. My assessment course pretty much consumed my life for the past 5 weeks, but I'm happy to report I got an A!!! Woo hoo! I honestly can't remember the last time I worked that hard for an A. Not only have I been slacking on my blog, but I also took a long break from the nest too. I have been recently posting again and came across "25 random facts about yourself". Feel free to try this yourself! Dig deep!!


1.) I wish I spent less time on the computer/facebook. I am starting to get pain on both of my wrists! Carpel tunnel at 26?! Not good.
2.)  Music completes me. I am a top 40's girls although I love all types of music. I'm always listening to music, singing, or talking about it. Yup, music is my life.
 3.) I feel like a completely different person in the Summer. I despise winter and I'm NOT looking forward to another New England winter. :(
4.) I'm obsessed with cooking and baking. I'm always looking up recipes and new things to try.
5.) I'm currently in a post bach. program for Special Education. When I'm done (in may) I will be a licensed sped teacher (pre k- 8).
6.) My worst pet peeve is when people can't discriminate between your, you are, and you're
7.) I have horrible road rage. I just don't have patience for morons on the road. 
8.) I have a huge phobia of vomit. I honestly don't know how i'm going to have children.
 9.) I have an undiagnosed anxiety disorder.  ( I think)
10.) I love animals and I can't watch those animal abuse commercials that play really sad music. I always turn them off immediately. 
11.) I love the smell of summer rain and fresh cut grass.
12.) My best girlfriend (MOH) lives in FL and I miss her dearly.
13.) I am super close to my mom, she is my best friend, and I talk to her on average 4 times a day and I see her quite a bit too.
14.) My dog, Tucker, passed away unexpectedly last Christmas. Christmas will never be the same now.
15.) My first concert was NSync and I was 12.
16.)  I love to dance. I danced for 13 years up until college. I now go to Zumba class to fill that "void".
17.) I get jealous of people getting married even though I already had my day. I just want to get married every weekend for the rest of my life! :)
18.) I still think about my wedding day constantly (is that normal?)
19.) I judge people WAY to much. I need to take pointers from DH.
20.) I am NOT a morning person at all. If I can sleep until 8 I'm fine.
21.)  I secretly don't know if teaching is the job for me. I really want to go to culinary school, but I'm afraid that I lose the passion I have for cooking. 
22.) I broke my brother's collar bone when I was 8. I felt so awful!
 23.)  I love HGTV and anything that has to do with homes or renovations.
24.) Home Goods is my playground.
25.)  I HATE movies (unless they're lifetime movies :))

No comments:

Post a Comment