Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Leaving on a Jet Plane...

I haven't written a blog post in over a month. In some ways I think I'm just feeling discouraged because I really don't have many people that read/follow my blog. This blog has really just become an outlet mostly just for me to share my thoughts and it has also given me an opportunity to be able to brush up on my writing

The reason for my post today is I'm leaving for Florida tomorrow morning to see my best friend, Ashley. This trip has become a yearly tradition for me for the past 3 years. I'm very excited to spend some time with her and soak up some Florida sun. We really don't have anything extravagant planned other than some shopping & beach time. Cory decided to stay home to take care of Colt because, let's face it, his idea of fun does not entail shopping & tanning for 5 days. I will miss my boys dearly while I'm gone, but I'm confident that they will be fine for a few days without me. :) Hope everybody has a fabulous weekend!


                                                                 Pictures from my trip last year
                               




Ashley's beautiful house

Me in front of Harry Potter Village


No comments:

Post a Comment