Tuesday, October 5, 2010

30 day Blog Challege-Day 3- My favorite television program





Continuing with this blog challenge confirms that I'm a completely indecisive person. I was aware of this trait before writing this blog, but now I'm sure of it.:)

I can't chose just one "favorite" movie, song, or TV show! I enjoy watching many TV shows. But, the one that I have been stuck on lately is "Teen Mom". Please don't poke fun at my choice of trashy reality television. I really thoroughly enjoy this show from beginning to end. My favorite character on the show is Maci. I think despite the amount of support from her parents she is a great Mom. She really loves her son and tries to do what is best for him. Although, I do disagree with her choice to move to Nashville just to be closer to her boyfriend. In my opinion, it was a selfish move on her part.

And, as for the other teen moms on the show I think Farrah needs more than just one therapy session a week. She is so bitter and angry towards her Mother, and it's not a healthy way to be acting in front of your child. Amber seems to have gotten progressively worse as far as the violence against Gary. In the first season, I thought it was Gary causing the issues due to his laziness, but now I see that Amber is the one who has issues. In my opinion, She needs to seek counseling and anger management. Lastly, Caitlin and Tyler are truly two of the bravest and most mature teenagers I've seen. I think giving Carly up for adoption was the best decision that they could have made. They wanted a better life for her than what they had growing up. They had to endure Tyler's Dad coming in and out of a jail cell and Caitlin's Mom drinking all the time. I'm sorry that trashy household is not a fit place for a child to grow up.

Okay, I have said my peace about this show. I always look forward to watching this every Wednesday on my DVR. Next week is the last episode of the season, and if this show doesn't come back I honestly don't know what I will do!

No comments:

Post a Comment