Honestly, I don't think I have an all-time favorite song. You will find out very quickly that music is a huge part of my life. If I didn't have music in my life I would be an incredibly unhappy person! Also, If know you me you probably know that I can recite every word to almost every song on the radio (I call that talent!).
I enjoy all types of music from hip-hop/rap to soft rock to even some country music! Currently, my favorite song would have to be "Dynamite" by Taio Cruz. This song has such a great beat and every time I hear it I just want to get up and dance! Also, it reminds me so much of our wedding day due to the fact that some our bridal party was announced to this song! It's a song about celebrating so we figured it would be a perfect song for our bridal party. It will always have great memories attached to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment