My 2009 Year
January- Rang in 2009 by myself due to a blizzard that dump
ed 9 inches of snow here. Also, I signed up for my first graduate class. January- Rang in 2009 by myself due to a blizzard that dump
February- Our 3rd Valentine's Day together, which was very depressing because Cory was very sick with pneumonia. Also, I studied very hard for the MTEL's.
March-Wedding planning was in full swing. We booked our DJ and photographer. I took the communication and literacy MTEL.
April- I started field observations at the high school. The weather was surprising warm so Cory and I had a nice picnic at buttonwood park. Also, I attended my cousin's baby shower on one of the hottest days ever recorded in April!
May- I turned 24 and I celebrated at TGI fridays with Cory and some friends. I made some huge purchases this month! I bought a 2008 ford focus and my wedding dress. Finally, I got hired for a full-time position as a teaching assistant at my old high school.
June- It basically rained almost every day in June. We attended our friend's wedding reception.
July- celebrated Cory's 24th Birthday! We took our second session of engagement pictures, we attended and had a great time at wedding for Cory's family friend, and lastly my maid of honor Ashley came from Florida to visit!


August- We chose the bridesmaids dresses. It turned out to be a beautiful month full of sunshine and beach days. Also, we went on vacation to Maine to relax and visit Cory's family.


September- I started my new job as a teaching assistant.
December- We celebrated our last Christmas as an engaged couple.
No comments:
Post a Comment